Here are the benefits of plantation shutters:
- Plantation shutters fit well within the casement of a window.
- You have the options for a variety of woods. The advantages of having a variety of woods to choose from include customizationand the added benefits of working with any decor or room design.
- Plantation shutters provide privacy to the occupants of the home. You can also open the shutters completely to a get a full view of the scenery around you or you can shut them to block out any outsiders.
- Plantation shutters are built from natural wood and its life span is very long. They are very strong and elegant. You can have a lifetime guarantee on the wood shutters.
- There are several options to control lighting. If you open the slats up, direct sunlight is blocked, but still you get ample light. If you open the slats completely, light can flood into the room.
- Plantation shutters can be adjusted for free inflowof air and by that way, you can keep your room cool.
- Plantation shutters require low maintenance. When properly cared for, you only need to dust and wipe finger prints.
- Plantation shutters can help to reduce your energy bills by minimizing the amount of cooled or heated air leaking into your room.